Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting to pip...

Well, we have another egg ready to hatch, a Silkie, and than another after that, Rhode Island Red!! I've been waiting for my silkie to hatch any day now, and last night we heard cheeping!  I sure hope he/she hatches today or tomorrow for that matter. All I hear from under me at the computer desk is "peep peep! peep peep!"Scratch that!! The Silkie AND Rhode Island Red both decided to pip today! WOW!!!! 2 babies in 1 day! Amazing! It is such a wonderful feeling to be able to watch a creature make it's entrance into the world. http://jaycut.com/content/little-chick-hatching I sure hope that this little one makes it alright. It's pretty exciting to just be able to hear it peep. Lol. Enjoy the video of the little cochin cross mixed babies we hatched in June!! I'll keep you updated, and a possible picture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment