Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A new one is arriving!

We had a pip today! Sammuel's egg is hatching, and we are hopefully waiting on 4 more to hatch in the next day or so!!!!! HURRAY!!! He was really excited when he got to see the baby chicks beak. It's almost like I'm a proud mommy again!!!

Nu-Nu has a new treat, chicken scratch! It's almost like goat crack. She will climb my leg just to get a pinch! What a goober! She's doing great, and we are thinking about house training her. Maybe......

Picket, my little white rooster is now an ice cream fein! Every time he sees me now he wants to know what I have! What a turd. We finally have 2 LESS roosters, a girl from work bought them, and so it's just a bit of a relief! Thankfully... More to come tomorrow with pictures of a baby chicken.

TnChickHen

No comments:

Post a Comment