Monday, August 8, 2011

New amateur photographer... and she's a fantastic friend!

A friend in AK has started a new website with her photography!! She's darn good at it, and has finally gotten a copyright for the photos!! I'd like to introduce, Mrs. Rachel Kahler!!

She is a fantastic mother, wife, and worker. She was in the Navy, and I watched her little boy, Jeremiah for her. I had so much fun with him and my oldest son playing together. I feel like I've gotten to know her more than ever. Even though we are far apart (I'm in TN, just a little ways apart), we still stay connected. We ask each other opinions on matters in the home, how the kids are doing, what school has brought us to, and hopefully we will meet again.

Please, check out her website. She has some fantastic photos!
 www.thesearethemomentsak.com

Good luck with your future photography Rachel! :o) miss and love ya'll!

Toodles,
TnChickHen

2 comments: