Friday, August 12, 2011

It's an EGG!!

We have a mysterious egg layer on our hands! We have finally been getting about 2 eggs a day and it's great!! We think it is our Buff orpington girl. It's fantastic to actually have almost a DOZEN eggs the past week. We must be doing something right or it might just be the weather. We have a few other ones that need to start or should start laying soon. Hopefully by next spring we can get our little business going. $1.50 a dozen for FRESH eggs (we will even ship them too) ;o)

I've finally started my new job, CNA and I love it. There's nothing else I'd rather think about doing. I'm glad we don't need to pay for a sitter, and I'm glad I had some help from Bri Maray for watching the boys when I took my test. I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much girl!

Amanda Reese, CNA (feels great to put a title behind my name!)

No comments:

Post a Comment